Things To Carry For The Valley of Flowers Trek If you ready to explore the heavenly beauty of the paradise on earth in the form of Valley of flowers.
Valley of flowers is the most beautiful and lovable creation created by the almighty to depart impeccable memories in one’s life. Visitors visiting the location love to explore the vibrant collection of rare flowers that are lying on the slopes of the hills and the mountains. To adore such an amazing experience of the varied species of the flowers and to soothe your eyes with the lovely sightseeing, you must carry out a trek to Valley of Flowers.
Just assume that you are all set to feel the beauty of the heaven lying on the earth in the form of this picturesque location, you must keep a check on some important things that are must to carry or follow while undertaking the trek to Valley of Flowers.
Things To Carry For The Valley of Flowers Trek, Here Are The Things:
- One good quality lightweight windcheater or Jacket is a must. This is done to provide relief from the low temperature that occurs generally during night or early morning, even in the month of June.
- Lightweight trousers or pants for the trip. Try to have two pairs at least. Keep one for trekking and one to wear in the night.
- Carry one pair of shorts and two lightweight wool jumpers.
- Carry a handy umbrella.
- A woolen hat.
- Sunglasses and Camera.
- Writing accessories such as paper and pen.
- Carry a strong and sturdy duffle bag to carry the load while trekking.
- Carry a daypack that allows you to carry daily stuff while trekking such as water bottle, pack lunch, jacket and other necessary items.
- Carry a water bottle and small towel.
- Try to carry toiletries as little as possible. Be free to share it with your friends.
- Small torch with extra batteries. After 9pm, the area falls short of electricity. You will be in need of a torch after that.
- Carry high quality trekking boots with good quality floaters for the trek. Try to buy the shoes that don’t get wet easily.
- Necessary medicines such as bandage, antibiotics, vomiting medicine, etc must be there with you on the trip.
- Try to carry some dry fruits with you. Cashew, nuts and almonds will be proven good for the trek. Also, high energy foods such as chocolates will be enough for the trek. Don’t depend on the food available at Ghangaria. The quality is not so good. Thus, don’t forget to carry biscuits with you.
While trekking to Valley of Flowers, you will be solely responsible for all the necessary items and personal equipments to carry . Thus, prepare yourself with the guide available above on the things to carry for trek to Valley of flowers and enjoy the excursion at its best.
Apart from the above, before beginning with trek, you must keep an eye on the preparation tips required to trek on high altitude treks just like Valley of flowers so rememeber Things To Carry For The Valley of Flowers Trek. Thus, prepare the necessities in advance and cherish the fantabulous beauty of the locale.